Printing or printing documents is one of today’s needs. Good for students, or office employees. Previously, printing documents or images requires PC (Personal Computer) media, laptops, and printers. At first glance it sounds simple, but if you are in a desperate condition or in a hurry, printing on a PC or laptop can be quite troublesome and takes time and place.
With the development of technology there is an easy way that can be chosen as an alternative, namely printing from your Android Smartphone or iPhone. Then, how do you do it?
Is an Android Smartphone now not only helps communication, but also supports other needs such as printing files. Both document and photo files. This is because the current Android smartphone has the Cloud Print feature that can be connected directly to the printer to support document printing needs. Easy with a simple and time-saving method because you don’t have to turn on your PC or buy cables in the printing process. Besides using the Cloud Print feature, there are other applications that can be used. One of them is the PrinterShare Premium application.
This application is free for printing using an Android smartphone or tablet. Some types of files such as Ms Office, PDF, PS, RTF, web pages, and others can be printed using this application. Do you want to know how? Here’s an easy way to print or printer documents and photos directly from an Android phone complete with pictures:
The first step, you need to download the application first. Applications can be obtained free from the Play Store. Downloading this application is advantageous because it supports thousands of different types of branded printers used throughout the World.
- To connect the smartphone to the printer there are several choices. Starting from using a USB cable, Bluetooth, or Wifi connection. If the printer you are using has not been shared, then you can use a USB cable, you can simply connect your Android phone to the printer using a USB cable.
- If the Printer Share application has been installed on the Andorid cellphone, then turn on the WiFi feature on your Android cellphone, then connect the wifi that is connected to the printer, if you have, open the Printer Share application.
- When the Printer Share application is open, then select Printer Select in the lower right corner of the Printer Share application. Then the Select Printer menu will appear, select Nearby WiFi, wait for the scaning process for the printer, then select the printer that we will use.
- Then the User Action Required notification will appear, now you just select Use Generic, then select Yes to download the Driver. Wait until there is a notice Congratulations! Your printer is configured ready. Then choose Skip.
- Return to the main menu on the PrinterShare application. Select Documents, then select Device Memory or SD Card (this depends on where you save the file you want to print). Then select the document file that you want to print.
- After you select the document file, you will be directed to the notification where you are required to download a preview of the file you want to print earlier, here you just select Yes, and wait until the preview file is finished.
- Next you will be directed to the next page in the form of a Print Preview page that displays the display before printing. You can click the option to set the paper size and other options. Just follow the options or settings
- If all are felt to match as you wish, you can directly choose the Print menu. Then select how many sheets you want to print. The printing process starts, and you just have to wait until the process is complete.
A very simple and easy way right ? How to Print Directly From an Android Phone With a WiFi Connection This supports the need to print from various brands of printers that already support sharing via a LAN or WiFi connection, such as Epson, Canon, Brother, Samsung and others.
Thank you for visiting the Allhpsoftware website.