Steps to install the HP Deskjet Ink Adv 2060 printer on Linux using Hewlett-Packard’s Linux Imaging and Printing software (HPLIP) is an HP printer driver package for Linux distributions that supports 2,336 HP printers.
To download any serial HP printer driver, we can download the driver via the website HP Linux Imaging and Printing.On the website we can download many series HP printer drivers that are supported for various Linux distributions,Drivers for this printer can be downloaded here;
After the driver that matches our Linux has been downloaded, you can install the driver:
- Enter the directory where the downloaded file is saved
- Right-click on empty space, select Open in Terminal
- Type in the terminal sh command nama_file_driver.sh
- Where nama_file_diver.sh is the file name of the HP driver that was downloaded
- If there are questions, choose custom install (c)
- Also choose so that the installer installs the dependencies needed
- Wait until the installation process is complete
This is the result of installing HPLIP for the HP 2060 Printer that supports scanning documents. If the installation is successful, we can use the Simple Scan application (can be installed via Software Manager) to scan documents. Besides that the HP icon indicator on the panel will also be seen as the picture presented above.
Hopefully you have successfully installed the HPLIP for the HP 2060 Linux. thank you visit allhpsoftware